2012 saw the redesign of the Fabian Review. The first of the newly redesigned Reviews includes the first detailed study of non-voters since the last general election as well as many other fascinating contributions:
- Katie Ghose, Peter Kellner, Lisa Nandy and Ed Wallis discuss the new YouGov polling on how to bring politics back down to earth (click here to download full polling data)
- Mary Riddell interviews Labour’s new policy chief Jon Cruddas
- Victoria Barr on why the government should create a rainy day fund to meet the costs of a future financial crisis
- Geoff Mulgan on why innovation-led growth should be made a much higher political priority
- Marcus Roberts reviews the latest installment of Robert Caro’s epic biography of LBJ
- Plus more from Deborah Mattinson, David Lammy, William Davies, Hazel Blears, David Walker, James Harkin and Margaret Curran.