We are the place on the left for sharp writing, comradely debate, expert research and making new connections.
Fabian membership entitles you to a subscription to the Fabian Review and our quarterly pamphlets and policy reports. It also brings you access to fantastic political debates in every corner of the country.
Benefits of membership:
- Our flagship quarterly magazine, the Fabian Review – sent to your home.
- At least four reports or pamphlets posted to your home each year, with dozens more available on our website.
- Invitations to Fabian conferences and events across the country, including reduced price admission for ticketed events.
- Access to the meetings of around 50 local Fabian Societies in every corner of the country.
- Members who are not already Labour Party members become affiliated supporters of the party, with voting rights.
- Automatic membership of the Young Fabians if you are under the age of 31.
- Automatic membership of the Fabian Women’s Network if you are a woman.
- Automatic membership of the Welsh and Scottish Fabians if you live in Wales or Scotland.
- Explore policy issues in detail by joining Fabian policy groups.
Membership is open to everyone on the left and around 80 per cent of our members are also members of the Labour party. If you are a member of a party that contests elections against the Labour party you can join as an associate member (without voting rights). We welcome members from outside the UK.