- Autumn 2012
- Ed Wallis
- 30 September 2012
The Fabian Review has been completely redesigned. The first issue of the new look is our annual conference special and inside the magazine:
- Katie Ghose, Peter Kellner, Lisa Nandy and Ed Wallis discuss our new YouGov polling on how to bring politics back down to earth (click here to download full polling data)
- Mary Riddell interviews Labour’s new policy chief Jon Cruddas
- Victoria Barr says the government should create a rainy day fund to meet the costs of a future financial crisis
- Geoff Mulgan writes that innovation-led growth should be made a much higher political priority
- Marcus Roberts reviews the latest installment of Robert Caro’s epic biography of LBJ
- Plus more from Deborah Mattinson, David Lammy, William Davies, Hazel Blears, David Walker, James Harkin and Margaret Curran.
Copies are also available priced £4.95 from the Fabian Society bookshop – call 020 7227 4900, email email@example.com or send a cheque payable to “The Fabian Society” to 11 Dartmouth Street, London, SW1H 9BN.
How to purchase the Fabian Review
You can receive this publication free if you join the Fabian Society today. Once you become a member, you’ll receive two free pamphlets immediately and will get a copy of the Fabian Review magazine along with at least four pamphlets a year.
Copies are also available priced £4.95 from the Fabian Society bookshop – call 020 7227 4900, email or send a cheque payable to “The Fabian Society” to 61 Petty France, London, SW1H 9EU.
Join the Fabian Society today and help shape the future of the left
You’ll receive the quarterly Fabian Review and at least four reports or pamphlets each year sent to your door
Be a part of the debate at Fabian conferences and events and join one of our network of local Fabian societiesJoin the Fabian Society
Be the first to know
Sign up to the free Fabian Society newsletter
Find out about the latest Fabian Society research, publications and events with our regular updatesSign up today