- Summer 2012
- Ed Wallis
- 27 June 2012
In the summer edition of the Fabian Review, we looked in detail at Labour’s Next State incuding:
- Andrew Harrop explores new Fabian Society research on public attitudes towards the state
- Yvonne Roberts, Jon Wilson, Alison McGovern, Natan Doron, Anna Coote and Ruth Lister each explore how Labour’s new statecraft needs to change.
- In the Fabian interview, Mary Riddell speaks to Liz Kendall one of Labour’s rising stars
- Our panel of leading policy thinkers pitch one idea to make the Next State a reality
- And in the Fabian Essay academic Dr Kevin Hickson argues, in the words of Tony Crosland, for ‘Socialism Now’
Copies are also available priced £4.95 from the Fabian Society bookshop – call 020 7227 4900, email email@example.com or send a cheque payable to “The Fabian Society” to 11 Dartmouth Street, London, SW1H 9BN.
You can receive this publication free if you join the Fabian Society today. Once you become a member, you’ll receive two free pamphlets immediately and will get a copy of the Fabian Review magazine and our latest pamphlet every quarter. Click here to find out more about joining the Fabian Society.
Join the Fabian Society today and help shape the future of the left
You’ll receive the quarterly Fabian Review and at least four reports or pamphlets each year sent to your door
Be a part of the debate at Fabian conferences and events and join one of our network of local Fabian societiesJoin the Fabian Society
Be the first to know
Sign up to the free Fabian Society newsletter
Find out about the latest Fabian Society research, publications and events with our regular updatesSign up today